Monday, July 1, 2013

June Happenings

We have been busy playing outside so it's been awhile since I posted anything but here is a little bit of what has been going on this month!

We celebrated father's day 




Celebrated my bro's engagement


 Took some extremely cute pictures of Kaitlyn with her new teddy bear from Jon's parents


And celebrated my dad's 60th birthday!


We also learned the hard way that Kaitlyn needs to be strapped into her high chair a little more tightly...


In other news, Kaitlyn has decided that her chair is her new favorite toy.  She pretty much does everything in that chair. 

Play with legos


Chair-nastics


Look out the window


Hydrate


And just kick back



 We also have gotten TONS of fresh produce from the garden which I am very happy about.  We are keeping track of how much we put into the garden vs. how much we are actually getting out of it to see if we are really saving money.  Even if we just break even it is worth it to to me just to have fresh vegetables whenever I want them, which is always.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your input!