Friday, May 3, 2013

I Have it Sorted

Yep that's me, I always think I have it sorted. Just like Peter in Prince Caspian, I always think I can do things on my own without anyone's help or advice.  And yet it never seems to work out that way.  Things always come crashing down and usually end in tears (mine).  My husband could tell you plenty of stories to back this up, I am such a mess!  Thankfully I serve a God who continues to show me grace despite my persistent attempts to do things on my own.  He has to gently remind me time and time again that I need Him desperately, that I don't "have it sorted" and that I need to daily turn back to the cross and remember what Jesus did for me there.  So there you go, that's why I titled the blog the way I did.  I'm sure there will be many future posts that will serve as examples of my tendency to think I can do things on my own...

But a little more about me.  I have an awesome husband, Jon, to whom I have been married for about 3 years.

I am a stay at home mom to an almost 1 year old little girl named Kaitlyn.  Shes pretty cute.

 I have great parents who live nearby, which I love for a plethora of reasons.

 I have 2 little brothers, one that lives in Raleigh and one that lives in Richmond. 

 I love being outside and doing anything related to being outside, gardening, camping, climbing, the list goes on.  I love my church and my friends and I love Jesus.  Oh and I love food. Duh.

1 comment:

I would love to hear your input!